The Intentional Reach Difference
If you simply need a transcript that's sort of accurate and kind of says what you meant to say, there are plenty of general transcription companies online that can help you. They're cheap, fast, and a dime a dozen. But if you need a transcript you can be proud of, that communicates your message clearly and accurately and effectively, then choose the Intentional Reach transcription team. We can't wait to help you!
Here are a few of the things we do to go the extra mile for you:
- Look up Bible verses to ensure the correct chapter and verse are used
- Look up the correct spelling of Hebrew and Greek words in Strong's Concordance
- Leave out the uh's and um's, laughs and coughs, and comments like, "Hey Bill, I don't think my microphone is on..."
- Delete crutch words and phrases like Andy Stanley's infamous "Listen, listen..."
- Correct grammar
- Recast sentences so they read more smoothly
- Keep paragraphs short and consistent so they're easier to read
- Follow the style guidelines in The Christian Writer's Manual of Style
- Number and italicize main points
- Format direct Bible verses in bold, italics, and/or color (Classic and Signature)